ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? Are you ready to choose an exam date?
Take a look at the Reliability Engineer Body of Knowledge.
Review a list of references that provide the basis for the exam questions. These items give you a better idea of the material covered in the exam.
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 2.96 MB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers many books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Certified Reliability Engineer Certification Preparation
- Certified Reliability Engineer Question Bank
- Data Collection
- Design of Experiments
- Design of Experiments Executive Overview
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Measurement Systems Analysis Executive Overview
- Process Capability
- Process Capability Analysis
- Process Capability Analysis Executive Overview
- Quality Function Deployment
- Regression Analysis
- Regression Analysis Executive Overview
- Reliability Engineering
- SPC Implementation
- Need more training options? ASQ Sections and ASQ Forums/Divisions offer more training opportunities.
- Modern Methods for Robust Regression
- Factor Analysis Statistical Methods and Practical Issues
- Understanding Regression Analysis
- Introduction to Factor Analysis
- Concepts for R&R Studies, Second Edition
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis: FMEA from Theory to Execution, Second Edition
- Reliability Statistics
- The Uncertainty of Measurements: Physical and Chemical Metrology: Impact and Analysis
- HALT, HASS, and HASA Explained: Accelerated Reliability Techniques, Revised Edition
- The Weibull Analysis Handbook, Second Edition
- The Quality Calibration Handbook: Developing and Managing a Calibration Program
- Reliability Data Analysis with Excel and Minitab
- Search for more ASQ books>>>