Quality Engineering Training
Introduction to Quality Engineering
– This training will be for 30 hours to teach quality engineering concepts and tools and delivered in two phases of 3+2 days.
Inviting Engineers, Process Improvement Professionals, Quality Managers, Supplier Quality Professionals and Purchasing Engineers to learn the basics of Quality along with statistical tools and techniques, needed to enhance your cognitive abilities and excel in your job.
Established in 1968,the CQE course is the flagship program of ASQ, and the CQE certification is recognised globally by companies and respected by peers.
Quality Engineer training as per ASQ CQE BoK
This is "mother" course of ASQ and is the base for many other courses, including Reliability, Six Sigma, etc.
- Understand the role and relationship of quality engineer to the quality system
- Understand key quality engineering concepts and tools
- Learn Quality 'end-to-end', i.e., quality philosophies, quality systems, auditing, product and process control and design, quality control and assurance, applied statistics, Statistical Process Control (SPC), and Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Learn as per the ASQ Certified Quality Engineer Body of Knowledge
Original Fees: INR 25,000 + 18% GST
Additional discounts:5% discount for ASQ Members.5% Early Bird discount by applying 15 days prior to the training commencement date.Group discount: 10% for 2 people 15% for 3-5 people click here.
How to Apply:
To register for the training click here
Act Now! If you require more details, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org .