Step 2. Prepare for the exam.
Take a look at the new HACCP Auditor Body of Knowledge (effective with the March 3, 2012 exam). The last administration of the current HACCP Auditor Body of Knowledge will be March 2, 2012. Compare the old and new BOKs (PDF, 84 KB).
ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? Are you ready to choose an exam date?
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 233 KB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers many books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Certified HACCP Auditor (CHA) Certification Preparation
- Certified HACCP Auditor Question Bank: CHA Certification Preparation
- Auditing (CQA) Fundamentals I
- Auditing (CQA) Fundamentals II
- Auditing (CQA) Fundamentals III
- Corrective Action
- Internal Auditor Training for ISO 13485:2003 (RABQSA)
- Process-Based Auditing
- Quality Audits for Improved Performance
- Need more training options? ASQ Sections and ASQ Forums/Divisions offer more training opportunities.
- The Process Auditing Techniques Guide
- Medical devices — Quality management systems — Requirements for regulatory purposes (e-standard)
- The FDA and Worldwide Quality System Requirements Guidebook for Medical Devices, Second Edition
- Development of FDA-Regulated Medical Products: Prescription Drugs, Biologics and Medical Devices, Second Edition
- Achieving a Safe and Reliable Product: A Guide to Liability Prevention
- Product Safety Excellence: The Seven Elements Essential for Product Liability Prevention
- CAPA for the FDA-Regulated Industry
- Quality Risk Management in the FDA-Regulated Industry
- The Internal Auditing Pocket Guide, Second Edition
- Quality Audits for Improved Performance, Third Edition
- After the Quality Audit, Second Edition
- Internal Quality Auditing
- Search for more ASQ books>>>
Are you ready to take the exam? Choose an exam date. >>>