Step 2. Prepare for the exam.
ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? Are you ready to choose an exam date?
Take a look at the new Calibration Technician Body of Knowledge. Review a list of references that provide the basis for the exam questions. These items give you a better idea of the material covered in the exam.
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 213 KB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers many books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Certified Calibration Technician Exam Prep
- Certified Calibration Technician Question Bank
- Certified Calibration Technician Refresher
- Need more training options? ASQ Sections and ASQ Forums/Divisions offer more training opportunities.
- The Metrology Handbook, Second Edition
- The Quality Calibration Handbook: Developing and Managing a Calibration Program
- Managing the Metrology System, Third Edition
- The Uncertainty of Measurements: Physical and Chemical Metrology: Impact and Analysis
- ANSI/ASQC M1-1996: American National Standard for Calibration Systems
- The Internal Auditing Pocket Guide: Preparing, Performing, Reporting and Follow-up, Second Edition
- Search for more ASQ books>>>
Are you ready to take the exam? Choose an exam date. >>>