Step 2. Prepare for the exam.
ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? If so, you're ready to choose an exam date.
See the CBA Body of Knowledge here.
Review a list of references that provide the basis for the exam questions. These items give you a better idea of the material covered in the exam.
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 238 KB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers many books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Certified Biomedical Auditor Exam Preparation
- Certified Biomedical Auditor Question Bank: CBA Certification Preparation
- Auditing (Certified Quality Auditor) Fundamentals I
- Auditing (Certified Quality Auditor) Fundamentals II
- Auditing (Certified Quality Auditor) Fundamentals III
- Internal Auditor Training for ISO 13485:2003 (RABQSA)
- Need more training options? ASQ Sections and ASQ Forums/Divisions offer more training opportunities.
- The Biomedical Quality Auditor Handbook, Second Edition
- Quality Audits for Improved Performance, Third Edition
- After the Quality Audit, Second Edition
- Internal Quality Auditing
- The Internal Auditing Pocket Guide, Third Edition
- The Quality Toolbox, Second Edition
- Root Cause Analysis: Simplified Tools and Techniques, Second Edition
- The FDA and Worldwide Quality System Requirements Guidebook for Medical Devices, Second Edition
- Development of FDA-Regulated Medical Products: Prescription Drugs, Biologics and Medical Devices
- Search for more ASQ books>>>
Are you ready to take the exam? Choose an exam date. >>>