- Refunds: If your application is not approved, you will obtain a partial refund. Processing fee of $100 is not refundable. Once the exam has been held, or you have taken the examination, no refunds will be granted.
- Reschedule: You are allowed only one opportunity to reschedule your initial exam application or retake. The fee to request rescheduling is $100 and is not refundable. You may reschedule to an exam date up to one year after the originally scheduled date. Reschedule requests must be made by either phone, fax, or e-mail six business days prior to the exam. If you do not take the exam on your rescheduled date, you will forfeit all fees and must reapply.
- Cancellation: You must submit your request to cancel your exam to ASQ Headquarters. Cancellation requests must be postmarked, faxed, telephoned or e-mailed to ASQ no later than six business days prior to the exam. If you have not used your one-time opportunity to reschedule, you will receive a refund minus $100 non-refundable processing charge.
- Absence: Notification to reschedule or cancel must be postmarked, faxed, telephoned, or e-mailed to ASQ no later than six business days prior to the exam or you will forfeit all fees and need to reapply.
- Late Registration Fee: Your application must be postmarked, faxed, or e-mailed by the extended application deadline. Applications received after the late application deadline will automatically be processed for the next examination date.
- Cancellation/ Transfer: If you need to cancel/ transfer, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below
- Requests for cancellations received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund with deduction of a processing fee to the amount of 5% of training fees. The remaining amount will be refunded to the registrant's bank account or through cheque.
- Request received within 5 business days of the course starting can be adjusted/ transfer to ASQ India upcoming courses of your choice.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Absence: Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for go the entire course fee.
ASQ India is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur.
- Refund: Membership once processed cannot be refunded. Membership up-gradation is possible with additional amount.
- Conference participation fee once paid cannot be refunded.
- On event of cancellation of the conference refund will be made on deduction of tax paid on the participation fee.