2016 Conference Testimonials
Here are what past attendees said about the 2016 ASQ South Asia Conference on Quality & Improvement!
- “Thanks a lot for giving us an opportunity to attend the conference. The event was organised in a highly professional manner which is indicative of the hard work, detailed planning and application of Lean Six Sigma concepts by ASQ India team. Personally for me it was a great learning experience.”
- “We have tied-up with ASQ in implementing transformational changes in skilling rural youth. The learning from the conference – how digitisation is transforming our lives can be applied to these policies.”
- “This is what ASQ is really supposed to be about; members learning, sharing, and encouraging one another to advance the promise of quality for the benefit of businesses, communities, and people.”
- “It was a wonderful opportunity to hear and learn from the most engaging presenters on the much needed theme of effective quality implementation.”
- “As a student, I am taking back the most valuable learning from the conference, do it right the first time and every time.
- “I liked the format of the conference, it was so well organised. With a galaxy of speakers the sessions started and ended on time…..truly a quality executed conference. Helpful, informative, thought provoking……”
- “I was impressed by how many experts have gathered under one roof. With so many organizations represented and varied subjects covered this conference was a great way to form connections and awareness.”
- “I am really impressed with the organisation and delivery of the conference. I could meet many old friends and could make new ones too.”
- “Great opportunity to network with Quality professionals from all industries. There were so many so many actionable tools for immediate implementation, I could not wait to get back and share the new insights with my colleagues.”
- “The conference was amazing. I had way more fun than I thought I was going to have.”
- “The ASQ South Asia Conference was an outstanding venue for networking, hearing motivational presentations, and learning from peers in many different organizations.”